You can hardcode the nrepl-server port with :repl-options {:port 4001} as
seen at [1].

When thinking about it, maybe you could script tmux or similar to show all
running terminals at once, like shown in [2].

[1]
https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/blob/master/sample.project.clj#L354
[2]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5447278/bash-scripts-with-tmux-to-launch-a-4-paned-window