On Thursday, 17 December 2015 04:34:58 UTC, Alex Miller wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 7:34 PM, Mikera <mike.r.an...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>

>> What's the plan with Tuples more broadly?
>>

> Don't know.

I'm willing to take another shot at at a patch for this, as I believe there
is a decent performance win still on the table.

But I need some guidance first from the core team on:
a) What "real world" benchmark(s) would be required to demonstrate an
overall improvement?
b) If I can demonstrate an overall improvement on said benchmark(s), will
the patch be accepted (otherwise I'm wasting my time)?