Hi Mimmo,

No problem, I was afraid that you are not aware of it. I guess a lot of
people are not. In fact there have been windows issues made aware to the
developers of boot for a long time:
https://github.com/boot-clj/boot/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+windows

If they work on them or not is their decision. Like I said, I don't care
about OS either, in fact I have been a linux proponent since the mid
90-ies, but not everyone is and we should be aware of that.

Of course you also have to decide for yourself how you handle that, now you
know the consequences.

Have a merry christmas too,
Sven