Suchwow is my grab-bag library of Clojure functions. 5.0.0 is a major version bump because I dropped support of Clojure 1.5.

Otherwise, it adds a few new functions plus one potentially significant new namespace.

In two jobs, I've wanted to slurp in tabular data (CSV or relational queries) and get fast-ish access to parts of it. This basically means building indexes to allow quick'n'easy access into (implicit) hierarchical structures represented as flat collections of maps.

`such.relational` has some functions to help with that. It also adds new doc strings to the relational parts of `clojure.set`, as the existing doc strings are perhaps not as clear as the impartial observer might wish.

API: http://marick.github.io/suchwow/such.relational.html
Narrative description: https://github.com/marick/suchwow/wiki/such.relational

Enjoy.

Comments welcome.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.