Frank Liu wrote on Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 9:39 AM:
Love your project. Could you try to add them to the boot official pages and
github wiki's third party tasks? The reason is I can never find this project on
google (via "boot-new") or anywhere other than your github or search here in
the Clojure google group.

It is listed on the third party tasks wiki page:

https://github.com/boot-clj/boot/wiki/Community-Tasks

As:

Templates (Boot new)seancorfield/boot-new

But the plan is to merge it into the core Boot project at some point (once we
get a bit more feedback on boot-new itself and its templates and generators) to
knock off any rough edges.

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood