On 5/6/16, 2:49 PM, "Fluid Dynamics" <clojure@googlegroups.com on behalf of
a2093...@trbvm.com> wrote:
> That's hours and hundreds of megabytes of downloading,

The latest Eclipse for Java Developers is 166MB which I believe is the edition
most Clojure developers would need, to use CCW?

For that to take “hours” to download, your Internet download speed would have
to be around 1Mbps (or lower) which must make all sorts of aspects of
development with the JVM and Maven/Leiningen dependencies rather painful for
you… ☹

> and then who knows how much labor configuring things.

As I said (in the bit you did not quote):

You can reuse the same workspace location so the newly-installed Eclipse + CCW
plugin combo should pick up all your settings and projects and so on.

So, hopefully, not a lot of labor. And you’ll save yourself from similar
problems in the future.

Sean

p.s. Downloading a fresh Eclipse and CCW and configuring it all from scratch
would likely have taken less time than you’ve spent on this email thread ☺