What?
       Clojure contrib wrapper for JDBC
       org.clojure/java.jdbc 0.6.1 bug fix release
       https://github.com/clojure/java.jdbc#change-log

Release 0.6.1 on 2016-05-12 -- IMPORTANT BUG FIX!

• insert! and insert-multi! now default :transaction? to true (as they should
have done in 0.6.0!) JDBC-128. These two functions also have improved
docstrings to clarify the difference in behavior between inserting rows as maps
compared to inserting rows as a series of column values.
• PostgreSQL support has been improved: java.jdbc is now tested against
PostgreSQL locally (as well as SQLite, Apache Derby, HSQLDB, H2, MySQL, MS SQL
Server (both MS Type 4 driver and jTDS driver). JDBC-127 and JDBC-129.

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood