alias is not included and I have yet to find code using it in the wild.
That said, it exists in the gray area as well. If it becomes an issue
and/or Rich thinks it should be added, that could be done. I suspect that
if we have any changes related to aliasing non-existing namespaces (for
qualified keyword ease of use) that we might consider it more in that
context.

On 20 Aug 2016 8:32 a.m., "Colin Fleming" <colin.mailingl...@gmail.com>