Have a program I want to run every 5 seconds unless the previous run is not
finished then I want it to wait on the previous run to finish.
To do this I used a library called Chime
(https://github.com/jarohen/chime).

*The Problem* is the program works perfectly in repl but will not work
outside out of it?

lein trampoline run - does not work
lein run - does not work
Java -jar (point to the uberjar file) - does not work

lein repl then running main  -does work

Here is a small example I put together
https://gitlab.com/csnyder/chime-test/tree/master