Hi!

Excited to share that Reify <http://www.reifyhealth.com/> is looking to
hire two mid to senior developers for a primarily Clojure/ClojureScript
stack - frontend developer position
<https://jobs.lever.co/reifyhealth/089e5e4c-13e9-49c8-93a9-11e7f5a8b78f>
and backend developer position
<https://jobs.lever.co/reifyhealth/dd9f818f-d94c-4a0c-b97c-06e19f5939a2>.

If you're interested in these positions, please apply through lever. We are
open to remote coworkers in North America but are prioritizing candidates
local to Boston or willing to relocate. Full disclosure, I am the technical
lead on this product. For any questions feel free to ping me at
gabr...@reifyhealth.com.

I’ve been with Reify for over 6 months and wake up each day excited to
build clinical trial software that can make a difference in people's lives.
Clinical trials are slow, unpredictable and expensive and we aim to improve
this for everyone's benefit. We care about building great products,
providing a great user experience and listening to our users to improve on
our products. Our greenfield apps use postgresql on the backend and a mix
of quiescent/react, liberator, clojure.spec and more. If you're piqued by
our stack, what we do or just want to say hi, give me a shout. We'll also
be at the Conj this week!

Cheers,
Gabriel