I love the idea.

​A gotchas section of some sort could be useful. For instance, a detail
about `case` to consider mentioning is that Java Constants don't work as
tests.

ryans-mbp:~% cat test.clj
(let [incoming-character Character/LINE_SEPARATOR]
  (println "case w/ constant"
           (case incoming-character
             Character/LINE_SEPARATOR :line-separator
             :unknown))
  (println "case w/ int     "
           (case incoming-character
             13 :line-separator
             :unknown)))

ryans-mbp:~% java -jar $CLOJURE test.clj
case w/ constant :unknown
case w/ int      :line-separator

​I think I understand why this doesn't work but it feels like it should
work. And without prior knowledge, I don't think I would assume that
constants don't work.

​Ryan​