I've never worked much with Java, so dealing with stuff like Maven is the
stuff I understand least about Clojure.

I've added these 3 items to the dependencies that I list in project.clj

                 [org.apache.poi/poi "3.9"]
                 [org.apache.poi/poi-ooxml "3.9"]
                 [org.eclipse.birt.runtime/org.eclipse.birt.runtime "4.2.2"]

When I run "lein uberjar" I get this:

java.lang.SecurityException: class "org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocumentPart"'s
signer information does not match signer information of other classes in
the same package

How do I get around this?