Leon:
The approach with figwheel (+sidecar) sounds good. I think I tried that at
some point already with not much success but perhaps I could give this
another try later this week. I suppose using figwheel repl would remove
dependencies to weasel and piggieback (since it comes with figwheel) plus
one probably wants to have figwheel included in the project setup anyway.