I think what I've seen David Nolen saying recently is that aget is only
officially for accessing arrays, and you should use goog.object/get for
getting properties from JS objects. I'm pretty sure any use of aget for
accessing object properties is not supported (even though it works in some
cases).
On Wed, 5 Aug 2015 at 9:41 PM Peter Taoussanis <ptaoussa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Running ClojureScript 1.7.28 - just ran into some unexpected behaviour:
>
> (aget nil "foo") throws an error; was expecting it to return nil.
>
> This also leads to (aget obj "foo" "bar") throwing when obj doesn't have a
> "foo" property. Was expecting that to return nil too.
>
> Is this behaviour intentional?
>
> Thanks!

Daniel