I have a live demo of this deployed at http://webtop.stigmergy.systems/
The search is non-functional, and will probably not be functional for a
while.... the idea for the search is it will use datalog to search local
state
and distributed state. I want to get https://github.com/replikativ/datahike
working with clojurescript

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 3:26:28 PM UTC+2, Jonathon McKitrick
wrote:

> That’s good stuff!
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 5:34 PM Sonny To <son....@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> https://bitbucket.org/sonwh98/stigmergy-webtop
>>

>> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 6:23:47 PM UTC+2, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
>>>
>>> I'd love a demo that I can show my team to illustrate what reagent and
>>> reframe can do.
>>>
>>> Does anyone know of any?
>>>
>> --
>> your first post.