Are you asking about my project or the “this” in my response? For the later I
was referring to the OP’s announcement of:

The project I’m working on includes a ClojureScript front end for a software
cooperative (Co-op Source) which I’d be happy to discuss offline as it doesn’t
relate directly to this mailing list. Clojure & ClojureScript do figure very
prominently in many aspects of its implementation, including some VR based sw
development experiments, I don’t think subscribers here would appreciate the

Feel free to email me at ‘alan’ w the domain

first post.
"ClojureScript" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at