Today we announce v0.3.1
<https://github.com/Day8/re-frame-10x/releases/tag/0.3.1> of re-frame-10x.
It contains three headline features,
plus a few smaller fixes and quality of life improvements.

*Demo App *

Want to see it in action easily? Run TodoMVC with re-frame-10x attached:
https://jacekschae.github.io/conduit-re-frame-10x-demo/

*Replay Button*

There's a new "Replay" button that lets you re-run an event (generally
after tweaking some code).  This enables what we have salaciously
named the HotPlay
workflow
<https://github.com/Day8/re-frame-10x/blob/master/docs/HyperlinkedInformation/ReplayButton.md>.
Good luck resisting.

*REPL capture*

We've linked
<https://github.com/Day8/re-frame-10x/blob/master/docs/HyperlinkedInformation/UsingTheRepl.md>
re-frame-10x with your browser-connected REPL. It is easy now to experiment
directly with captured trace data using the full power of ClojureScript.
We've also written some docs
<https://github.com/Day8/re-frame-10x/blob/master/docs/HyperlinkedInformation/UsingTheRepl.md>
on how to use this.

Our thanks to Val Waeselynck for his scope capture
<https://github.com/vvvvalvalval/scope-capture> library, which acted as an
inspiration.

*Code tracing indentation*

Traced code is now displayed with indentations - traced forms deeper
in the stack are more deeply indented - which visually communicates context
and structure.

The full release notes are available
<https://github.com/Day8/re-frame-10x/releases/tag/0.3.1> on GitHub.

Let us know if you have any issues or questions, either here, on #re-frame
in Clojurians Slack, or on GitHub.