I figured this out, I think backup had some issues copying the files to my
usb drive even though my usb drive has no problems. Backup creates an image
folder but when it comes to copying the files back to usb, ıt was failing
to copy everything. so just before backup ended, I switched to console 2
and checked my /home/partimag and verified that it had more files than my
usb and I manually copied everything to usb. Later on another machine I
deleted what clonezilla backed up and used my own copy and it worked like a
charm.