Hi all!

I'm using Clonezilla for years now for my own OpenSuse box. Created a bootable
USB 3.0 HDD for this. One small FAT boot partition for Clonezilla. Another
large EXT4 partition for Clonezilla images and other backups (rsnapshot and
BackInTime)

Tried the same layout for an older laptop (Acer Aspire 7200G) with separate
USB HDD, but the Clonezilla Live images (both) are not recognized as bootable
by the Acer Aspire.

I'm convinced that this has nothing to do with Clonezilla itself, but the
laptop. I believe it has something to do that the Clonezilla images are using
UEFI boot, which probably the old laptop couldn't do.

So I'm asking for hints how get an USB HDD bootable the "legacy" way with/for
Clonezilla Live.

Thanks in Advance,
Michael