Hi Ryan,

> There is no direct integration in the module for dhcp provided ntp servers at
> this time.  It's possible but there isn't a great interface (AFAIK) to query
> your OS for the dhcp response for a given interface.

sorry but I don't understand your comment. The proposed change has nothing to
do with what the OS stores from a DHCP response, neither with NTP specifically,
in fact the point here is being able to have options defined which cannot come
from a DHCP response.

The related bug may be misleading, but the OP in the related bug just wants to
permanently define NTP options in the `/etc/sysconfig/network` file, not save
options from a DHCP response.

Cheers!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~t0rrant/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/371948
Your team cloud-init Commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of