On Sun, Nov 02, 2014 at 04:33:57PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> Currently, the Atomic cloud image still tries to contact the compose server
> internal mirror for updates.
>
> Do we know what the final mirrorlist URL will be?  Where are we on getting
> content sync'd out?

I'm not sure exactly where the final bits will live, or what the URL
will be, but the fedmsg-atomic-composer is up and running on the
composer.stg box and successfully spitting out rawhide & f21 trees.
Pushing this out to a production releng box will be simple once we
determine where the trees will live on /pub.

As far as getting them hooked into MirrorManager, I opened this ticket
last week to try and figure out what it will take:

luke