On Tue, Nov 4, 2014, at 10:17 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:

> Assuming that this is correct, what needs to change? Is this a
> kickstart line? We should make the appropriate change _today_.

That's not a globally replicated location, it means we're not taking advantage
of mirrorlists.  Particularly for cloud, I think we really want content
replicated in each provider's AZ to avoid transit costs.  Not sure if Fedora
does this now.

Also:

1) That data comes from the atomic01.qa box that was provisioned as a testbed
for Atomic work, with the idea that official composes would be done in rel-eng
2) It's only composing rawhide right now

And also note that until I get a chance to push some changes to
spin-kickstarts, we're not going to have optimized LVM, which is 36% of the
point of Atomic.

The most realistic option to me seems to be to deliver Atomic 21 asynchronously
from Fedora 21 final.  Ideally within a few weeks?  Welcome to other ideas
though.