maxamillion added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Multi-Arch Container Layered Image Build System

In this session, the multi-architecture version of Fedora Layered Image Build
System (FLIBS) will be introduced. We will discuss the technical
implementation, the features provided, motivations for it's design, and how
it's related to other Fedora Initiatives (such as Modularity). Also, we will
talk about what this means for users, contributors, and the community at large.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/279