yzhang added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Exploring Kubernetes and Openshift Origin on Fedora/FAH

By: @jasonbrooks and @yzhang

In this session, we will go through installing and using kube/origin on a
fedora system. First, we will introduce the concept of system containers and
how they can be used to run services such as etcd/flannel/docker/cri-o. Then we
will use system containerized components to install kubernetes and configure a
basic cluster. If time permits, we will try the same with Openshift Origin. We
will also explore the differences between Kube vs. Origin and docker vs. cri-o
to further understand what fits best for a system.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/279