When stress clucene 2.3.3.4, we have been getting an Access Violation in
lucene::index::Payload::setData. We got a similar error with 0.9.21b. We
are creating separate indexSearchers for each search which is not
recommended but doesn't look like it should be a problem. We are using the
static lucene::queryParser::QueryParser::parse due to having ported from
0.9.21b. I was planning on trying to create a simple test program that
demonstrates the problem but figured I'd ask now in case someone
recognizes the problem.