I built clucene for iOS, but I'm having some problems with a
memory leak when updating documents.

I need to add some aditional text to a indexed document, but
the only store of indexed data is lucene.
So, I need to search first for the document, then delete old
document and add new document.

If searcher and writer are opened at the same time, it leaks memory.

¿Any help other than not searching and indexing at the same time?