Hi Ben:

We did not get any error, but no where we can find the installed library.

The following is the screen shot for the command:

vivienm-mac0603:contribs-lib VMeng$ make install
[  7%] Built target clucene-shared
[ 74%] Built target clucene-core
[100%] Built target clucene-contribs-lib
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: "RelWithDebInfo"

Thanks