Hi Ahmed:

Thanks for your help.

I also need to copy the header files, so I added the following lines (by
guessing) into the CmakeList.txt as well:

#install public headers.
FOREACH(file ${HEADERS})
        get_filename_component(apath ${file} PATH)
        get_filename_component(aname ${file} NAME)
        file(RELATIVE_PATH relpath ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/src/contribs-lib
${apath})
        IF ( NOT aname MATCHES "^_.*" )
                install(FILES ${file}
                        DESTINATION include/${relpath}
                        COMPONENT development)
        ENDIF ( NOT aname MATCHES "^_.*" )
ENDFOREACH(file)

Please let me know if you feel there is anything wrong with the above.
Thanks.