Dear all

I managed to compile CLucene and integrate it with my application. I
managed to get all basic functionality working for version 2.3.3.4. I have
however three questions for which I didn't find an answer in the
documentation.
I would be grateful if somebody could answer some or all of these questions:
- When building a query and applying it to an IndexSearcher, is it possible
to obtain for each document the number of times the query phrase was found
in the document. For example when looking for the phrase "cat is walking" ,
I would like to know for each document how many times it was found. Is this
possible and if yes, how?
- I didn't manage to create a MultiReader from an existing IndexReader. I
need a MultiReader  because I need to use the method getTermFreqVector()
which is purely virtual in IndexReader. Is it possible to show this by some
sample code?
- When I build an index several times after each other on excactly the same
text collection, the number of terms in the index changes all the time. Why
does this happen? Are the analyzers using some heuristics?

Kind regards
Jonas