From: Jonas Poelmans [mailto:jonas.poelm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:49 PM
To: clucene-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [CLucene-dev] CLucene Questions

Dear all
My apologies for once more disturbing. After a deep search in the API and test
code of CLucene I managed to answer 2 of my 3 previous questions.
However this one I have not been able to solve:

 When building a query and applying it to an IndexSearcher, is it possible

to obtain for each document the number of times the query phrase was found

in the document. For example when looking for the phrase "cat is walking" ,

I would like to know for each document how many times it was found. Is this

possible and if yes, how?

Thanks

Jonas