From: Achyuth Pramod [mailto:achyuthpra...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 2:32 PM
To: clucene-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [CLucene-dev] Inquiry about CLucene's UTF-8 support

Dear developers,

I am using CLucene in my project and I would like to inquire about the UTF-8
encoding support in the Standard Analyzer. Specifically, I would like to know
if the Standard Analyzer handles tokenization and text processing correctly for
non-Latin UTF-8 encoded text.

Could you please confirm if the Standard Analyzer in CLucene has built-in
support for UTF-8 encoded text? If not, are there any recommended alternatives
or additional analyzers that provide better support for non-Latin UTF-8 text?

The below is the search results of few queries
Max Docs: 1
Num Docs: 1
Current Version: 1688707923968.0
Term count: 66

Enter query string: dignissimos
Searching for: dignissimos

0. /home/nonLatin100Rows.csv - 0.04746387

Search took: 0 ms.
Screen dump took: 0 ms.

Enter query string: διαχειριστής
Searching for: