From: Achyuth Pramod [mailto:achyuthpra...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2023 8:27 AM
To: clucene-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [CLucene-dev] Inquiry about CLucene's UTF-8 support

Hi Developers,
I am attaching the tokens generated from Java Lucene and CLucene. I am getting
different tokens for non-latin texts using StandardAnalyser.
Is there a solution which will generate the same tokens for CLucene as the Java
Lucene?

Thanks & Regards,
Achyuth Pramod

On Mon, Jul 10, 2023 at 6:44 PM Kostka Bořivoj