On 2019-05-16 7:34 a.m., Greg King wrote:

**

You may have to tweak BIOS settings. If you have not done any of this before it might be good to get help from someone who is familiar with the process and the issues that arise. Installing any Linux on laptops seems to always involve a few hassles. I don't know if MemX, Geek squad, or Staples tech do this sort of thing but Linux is pretty popular now so they may do it for a fee.

I inquired at my local Best buy about Linux. The answer I got was that they did not deal with Linux at all.

pat