Last scheduled meeting before Summer break!
Date: June 5, 2019 — 6:15 to 8:30 PM
Location:

Nicholls Family Library
Nicholls Family Library Program Room — (on second floor) seating – 40
1421 33 Street SW

Calgary AB T3C 1P2

The Nicholls Family Library is located in Westbrook CTrain Station.
There is parking near the building and drop off area near NNW side.

This Library’s web site seems able to give directions:

https://calgarylibrary.ca/locations/NICHOLLS/
Topic: AI for beginners from a beginner – Open Source AI for
Generalists

more info at:
https://clug.ca