Zhu, Jack wrote:
> In my gtk program, I need two different clutter stages to draw two
> different images , but I find the two images display in one window,
> overlap together, It is said that clutter-gtk only supports single
> clutter stage in one gtk program, who can tell me how to support two
> clutter stages in one gtk program?

Not sure if I've completely missed the point (I don't understand 3d
stuff generally, let alone specific terms here...), but perhaps you
could use the opposite technique of using a single clutter stage to
render your gtk program?

I doubt this is realistically possible but see:
http://njpatel.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-think-i-just-found-another-dimention.html
for a laugh!

Col