Using CTypes we no longer get clutter wrapped around GObject. Or am I wrong?
imho this is a very important matter due to the type of library we are
talking about. Developing on top of clutter for example, makes total sense
to use Gobject, even tho we're talking about python here.
Any thoughts on this?

Jan.