Le Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:58:17 +0100,
"Alberto Ruiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> 2008/7/21 Damien Boucard - UbiCast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi !
> >
> > Following Emmanuele's "starting the bindings from scratch" thread
> > (Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:18), I decided to write a proof of concept for
> > python bindings in ctypes.
>
> Have you take a look at pybank? It's the new generation pygtk bindings
> based on gobject introspection, it also works on runtime based on the
> introspection information around the classes that you want to wrap. I
> would take a look at that effort before to go any further.

No, I've never heard about PyBank.

This project sounds good, but seems very young (i.e. not stable before
long).

In all case, it is interesting to explore different ways and see which
is the more maintainable and pretty to use.

Cheers,

Damien Boucard, aka hackter on #clutter
--
UbiCast - www.ubicast.eu - Video robotics