On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Philippe Strauss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> gcc ...  -L/usr/X11/lib ...

This is the first sign of trouble, clutter/osx shouldn't be using X11
at all. This is also what makes gcc find libGL for X11 rather than the
native version which clutter is supposed to be using.

> ... /opt/local/lib/libpangocairo-1.0.dylib /usr/X11/lib/libXau.6.0.0.dylib ...

Seeing this I suspect you have pango no-no_x11 from macports which is
dragging in X11.

> ... -framework Cocoa -framework OpenGL -Wl,-framework -Wl,CoreServices ...
> ld: cycle in dylib re-exports with /usr/X11/lib/libGL.dylib

Looks like for some reason your -dylib_file addition didn't end up in
the Makefile after all. Could you double-check your Makefile and
Makefile.in?

I only have 10.4 so I can't test this, but based on the documentation
your patch to OSX_LIBS should be working. Although with autotools
maybe the -dylib_file can be put only included in LDFLAGS and not
LIBADD. Saw any interesting warnings/errors when running autogen?

Alternatively you could maybe switch to pango +no_x11 port.

HTH

--
Tommi Komulainen [EMAIL PROTECTED]