On 11/30/2011 12:57 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
For Qt4 I have put the imported targets into a "namespace" "Qt4::", so they
are e.g. "Qt4::QtCore".
It looks nice and it makes somewhat clear that "Qt5Core" is not the name of an
in-project target, or the name of a library to link against, but something
special (an imported target). I'd do that here too, so it would be
"Qt5::Qt5Core" etc.
This also reduces the risk of name clashes even more.

That looks like a good idea to me.