On 1/3/2012 11:03 AM, Eric Noulard wrote:
stage/ImproveCPackDoc-part1
   contains changes that do not add features but document existing ones.

This one looks good.  Please merge to next.

stage/CMake-completion-improvement
   contains the completion update.
   This can  be merged to next/master independently from other
   because the changes won't be used unless the new options appears

So you purposely refer to options that don't yet exist so they will
complete when they do?  Is that only this hunk:

+        --help-variable)
+            local running=$(for x in `cpack --help-variable-list | grep -v "cpack
version" `; do echo ${x} ; done )
+            COMPREPLY=( $(compgen -W "${running}" -- ${cur}) )
+            return 0
+            ;;
+        --help-command)
+            local running=$(for x in `cpack --help-command-list | grep -v "cpack
version" `; do echo ${x} ; done )
+            COMPREPLY=( $(compgen -W "${running}" -- ${cur}) )
+            return 0

?  I think that can that be left out and then included in the new
enhancement topic.  It won't make the topic any harder to review and
makes it clear when the options are added.

I'll start another branch which will contain new feature only concerning
"true" enhancement.

Thanks!