Peter Kümmel <syntheti...@gmx.net> writes:

>> It is not getting that far.  It is not even running cmcldeps.  :)
>> The command= line is bad, so nothing builds, and we get no .d files.
>>

> I added parentheses around cmcldeps, it should work now.

With your binaries from 2 hours ago, changes on header files are
correctly detected on my C++ projects. Thanks!

LLVM builds fine, although re-running ninja results on re-executing all
tablegen commands.

Even with all those 70 or so tablegen invocations, ninja does a no-op
rebuild in 16 seconds, which is faster than a true no-op rebuild with
jom and much faster than msbuild.

Windows XP SP3 32 bits, Visual Studio 2010.