On 09.06.2012, at 10:25, Peter Kümmel wrote:

On 09.06.2012 10:02, Claus Klein wrote:
Hi Peter,

I agree, we need your/our changes at upstream!

I will switch to our github:

https://github.com/syntheticpp/ninja

In times of git there is no "our repository" any more.

Yes, I know, I meant "your" repo... (clone)

You could simply fork martine/ninja and push you changes
into your fork. Then, when you think something should go
upstream, create a merge request.

I work with git not so long, but its cool and I will do this! ;-)

Thanks,
Claus