On 09/12/2012 11:23 PM, Mathias Gaunard wrote:
On 12/09/2012 22:39, Mathias Gaunard wrote:
I'd be content with just interpreting a return value of 77 as a "Not
Run" status; this is a fairly trivial change that should work well in
any existing setups.

I don't think it is really needed to make things as complex as in the
bug report. Any intelligence, if required, can go in the test command
itself.

Simple patch attached.
This fulfills my needs well enough and I've just configured my
cross-compilation test servers to use it.

This is simple and works.
Is it satisfying? Any chance of having it included?