On 07/25/2013 09:16 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
>  target_link_libraries(foo SYSTEM Qt5::Core)

That looks okay to me so long as SYSTEM must always be the first keyword.
We could also consider adding it only to the modern (newest) keyword
signature to encourage conversion to it.

> Should we treat the INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES of all IMPORTED targets as
> SYSTEM includes automatically?

I don't think so because one could be importing targets from a dependency
that was just built as part of a "superbuild" and may want to see the
warnings.