On 09/06/2015 12:35 PM, Simon Richter wrote:
> three small improvements for FindwxWidgets.cmake. I've already sent these
> in May, and I've incorporated all but one of the comments I've got so far.

Thanks.  I've applied and merged to 'next' for testing:

 FindwxWidgets: allow specifying required version
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=6089fde5

 FindwxWidgets: Expect wxWidgets 3.1
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=8122fbd0

 FindwxWidgets: Add wxWidgets webview component
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=15aacb68