Hi.

Unfortunately I do not know such umbrella word.

I haven't tested watchOS and tvOS with frameworks, so maybe we shouldn't
mention it, as it is not officialy supported?

Did you manage to reproduce iOS Framework issue, with my in my example? I
have have describe a way how to reproduce it in details. I'm using iOS 9
and Makefile for generate.

Best Regards
Bartosz

W dniu środa, 11 listopada 2015 Gregor Jasny via cmake-developers <
cmake-developers@cmake.org> napisał(a):
> On 11/11/15 05:48, Bartosz Kosiorek wrote:
>>
>> Hello.
>>
>> I think before release CMake 3.4.0 the documentation needs to be
updated, to reflect last changes in CMake regarding Apple platform.

>> I have created bug report for that issue:
>> https://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=15843
>>
>> I also updated documentation. Please take a look at attachment.
>
> Thank you for extending the documentation. The problem I see is that
besides MacOSX and iOS there is now also watchOS and tvOS. Do we want to
mention them explicitely or is there a nice "umbrella" word for them?