On 11/18/2015 11:05 AM, Bartosz Kosiorek wrote:
> With this simple patch in attachment I would like to do two things:

Thanks for working on this.  Here are some comments on the documentation.

> +This property may be set to a list of files to be placed in the
> corresponding  directory (eg. ``Resources`` directory for OS X) inside the
> bundle.  On non-Apple

Please wrap long lines.

> +Following example of Application Bundle:
> +::
> +  add_executable(ExecutableTarget
> +    addDemo.c
> +    resourcefile.txt
> +    appresourcedir/appres.txt
> +  )

CMake code examples should use the `.. code-block:: cmake` directive.

> +  set_target_properties(ExecutableTarget PROPERTIES
> +    MACOSX_BUNDLE TRUE
> +    MACOSX_FRAMEWORK_IDENTIFIER org.cmake.ExecutableTarget
> +    RESOURCE "${RESOURCE_FILES}"
> +  )
> +::

In reStructuredText syntax there is no trailing `::` in code blocks.

> +
> +will produce flat structure for iOS systems:
> +::
> +  ExecutableTarget.app
> +    appres.txt
> +    ExecutableTarget
> +    Info.plist
> +    resourcefile.txt
> +::

This can be written like this:

 will produce flat structure for iOS systems::

   ExecutableTarget.app
     appres.txt
     ExecutableTarget
     Info.plist
     resourcefile.txt

> \ No newline at end of file

Please add a trailing newline.

> Please let me know what do you think about that patch implementation.

Good start.  Please also extend the Tests/RunCMake/Framework
test FrameworkLayout case to cover such resource files.