On 06/09/2016 10:37 AM, Tobias Hunger wrote:
> I just renamed the target's "buildDirectory" to "artifactDirectory".

Was the build directory meant to be the directory containing the built
artifacts, or the working directory where compilers run?  There can
be more than one artifact directory.  That's why I think we should
just enumerate the artifacts by full path.

> It is populated like this:
>     const cmGeneratorTarget::OutputInfo* output =
>       target->GetOutputInfo(config);
>     if (output) {
>       result[ARTIFACT_DIRECTORY_KEY] = output->OutDir;
>     }
>
> I assume that is the directory where (main?) artifacts will end up in?

Yes.

> Should I dump the other values of OutputInfo, too?

ImpDir is the location of the import library on Windows.  It shouldn't
be necessary though if you enumerate the absolute paths to artifacts.
Use cmGeneratorTarget::IsDLLPlatform to determine whether a shared
library will have an import library or not.