On 06/09/2016 11:52 AM, Tobias Hunger wrote:
>   [== CMake MetaMagic ==[

What is the purpose of this non-json wrapper in the content?
Just part of the message protocol so that readers do not have
to parse the json to know when the end of the message is reached
(balanced with the start)?

I'd prefer a more descriptive name than "MetaMagic".

>               "artifactDirectory":"/tmp/cmake/Source/CursesDialog/form",

See below.

>               "fileGroups":

Good.

> Output size is ~77KiB for the cmake project in raw JSON format. This is much
> smaller than before, due to the GLOBAL_TARGETs being gone.

Good.

>  * What information to store about library build locations? Or maybe list
> build
>    artifacts instead?

I prefer the latter as I've mentioned elsewhere in the related threads.