On 08/02/2016 01:29 PM, Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Nils Gladitz [mailto:nilsglad...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 10:47 AM
To: Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP; CMake Developers
Subject: Re: [cmake-developers] [Patch 3/5] Improved WIX support
Patch 3 looks OK but I think I would prefer using WiX over CPack
nomenclature in the variables you introduce.

e.g.

      CPACK_WIX_ROOT_FEATURE_TITLE and
      CPACK_WIX_ROOT_FEATURE_DESCRIPTION

over

      CPACK_WIX_ROOT_COMPONENT_DISPLAY_NAME and
      CPACK_WIX_ROOT_COMPONENT_DESCRIPTION

given that CPack has no concept of a root component.

Would you agree?

totally.

Thanks. I added a release note, modified the commit message and merged to "next" for testing:
    https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commit;h=e29bfbf2

Nils